SBCAG BOARD MEETING AGENDA
SANTA BARBARA COUNTY ASSOCIATION OF GOVERNMENTS
Airport Land Use Commission
Service Authority for Freeway Emergencies,
Local Transportation Authority
MEETING WILL BE HELD VIA TELECONFERENCE WITH IN-PERSON
AND REMOTE VIRTUAL PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
TV COVERAGE: Santa Barbara County Association of Governments (SBCAG) Board of Directors meetings are televised live on County of Santa Barbara Television (CSBTV) Channel 20 at 10:00 A.M.. Rebroadcast of this SBCAG meeting will be on Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
|1.||CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL|
|2.||PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE|
The public may address the Santa Barbara County Association of Governments on any subject within the jurisdiction of the Board that is not included as part of this agenda. Comments shall be limited to 250 words, or less. Please follow instructions at the top of this agenda.
APPROVAL OF CONSENT CALENDAR
Approve by roll call vote on one motion:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES|
Approve the minutes from the July 15, 2021 Board of Directors meeting.
|B. MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
WITH CENTRAL COAST COALITION FOR FEDERAL LEGISLATIVE SERVICES|
Approve and authorize the Chair to execute a Memorandum of Understanding with the Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments, the Council of San Benito County Governments, the Transportation Agency for Monterey County, the San Luis Obispo Council of Governments, and the Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission to continue Central Coast Coalition efforts for a period of four months expiring on December 31, 2021.
Central Coast Coalition MOU
|C. OLIVE MILL ROUNDABOUT AND
SAN YSIDRO ROUNDABOUT|
1. Adopt Resolution 21-26 (Attachment A) approving Cooperative Agreements with Caltrans for the Olive Mill Roundabout (05-0380) and San Ysidro Roundabout (05-0381) and acknowledge appropriation of funds; and
2. Approve and authorize the Chair to execute a Cooperative Agreement (05-0380) with Caltrans (Attachment B) for the Plans, Specifications and Estimate (PS&E) and Right of Way (RW) phases at a total amount not to exceed $1,730,000 with payments to Caltrans not to exceed $220,000 funded by Regional Surface Transportation Program (RSTP). The Board must approve additional funds for this Project, if required.
3. Approve and authorize the Chair to execute a Cooperative Agreement (05-0381) with Caltrans (Attachment C) for the Plans, Specifications and Estimate (PS&E) and Right of Way (RW) phases at a total amount not to exceed $1,290,000 with payments to Caltrans not to exceed $220,000funded by Regional Surface Transportation Program (RSTP). The Board must approve additional funds for this Project, if required.
Cooperative Agreement 05-0380 (Olive Mill Roundabout) with Caltrans
Cooperative Agreement 05-0381 (San Ysidro Roundabout) with Caltrans
MEASURE A HWY 246 - ALAMO PINTADO CREEK BRIDGE PROJECT|
Approve, ratify, and authorize the Chair to execute a cooperative agreement with the City of Solvang for the Highway 246 Alamo Pintado Creek Bridge Replacement Project for an amount not to exceed $1,200,000 with a period of performance from July 1, 2026 through December 31, 2029.
Measure A cooperative agreement with City of Solvang
|E. FY 2021-22 OVERALL WORK
PROGRAM (OWP) BUDGET AMENDMENT #1|
1. Adopt Resolution 21-30 (Attachment A) amending the FY 2021-22 Overall Work Program (OWP) and Budget (Amendment #1) to reflect FY 2020-21 carryover balances which are certified by the State, to add appropriations for consulting services, reflect unanticipated governmental revenues, to incorporate a recalculated indirect rate, and to shift staffing resources to reflect actual work effort.
2. Approve and authorize the Executive Director, Marjie Kirn, to execute this amendment to the OWP and Budget.
Revised Work Elements
Revised FY 2021-22 Expenditure Comparatives
DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS ENTERPRISE PROGRAM UPDATE & POPOSED TRIENNIALGOAL
1. Adopt Resolution 21-29 implementing an updated 2021 Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program and;
2. Direct staff to incorporate changes recommended by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) into the DBE Program document.
2021 Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
CLEAN AIR EXPRESS AGREEMENT WITH THE ANTELOPE VALLEY TRANSIT AUTHORITY|
Approve, ratify, and authorize the Chair to execute Amendment No. 1 to the Agreement with the Antelope Valley Transit Authority to update the depreciated value and to extend the term to receive seventeen buses before March 1, 2023 for use in the Clean Air Express service.
Agreement with Antelope Valley Transit Authority
MEASURE A CITIZENS OVERSIGHT
Approve the appointment of Mark Bradley and Dennis Story as South County member representatives on the Measure A Citizens Oversight Committee to serve a four-year term beginning September 2021 to September 2025.
CONNECTED 2050 REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION PLAN AND SUSTAINABLE
COMMUNITIES STRATEGY AND PROGRAM ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT|
1. Hold a public hearing on the Connected 2050 Regional Transportation Plan and Sustainable Communities Strategy (RTP-SCS) and the Program Environmental Impact Report (PEIR);
2. Adopt CEQA findings and a resolution certifying the Final Program Environmental Impact Report for Connected 2050 (PEIR); and
3. Adopt a resolution adopting Connected 2050 Regional Transportation Plan and Sustainable Communities Strategy for Santa Barbara County.
DISTRIBUTION OF STATE TRANSIT FUNDING FOR LOW CARBON TRANSIT
OPERATIONS PROGRAM AND STATE OF GOOD REPAIR PROGRAM|
Approval of new distribution process for Low Carbon Transit Operations Program and State of Good Repair Program as recommended by the Technical Transportation Advisory Committee.
Distribution of Low Carbon Transit Operations Program and State of Good Repair Transit Funding - Power Point
Public Comment Letter
|7.||ONE MINUTE REPORTS|
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities in their districts/cities.
|8.||EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT General Update
The Executive Director will report on activities and achievements of SBCAG staff, SBCAG job openings, upcoming events of interest to the Board of Directors and the public, and general status of SBCAG major projects.
DISTRICT DIRECTOR’S REPORT General Update|
The District Director will report on Caltrans projects and repairs throughout the state, including Caltrans staff, projects and repairs in Santa Barbara County such as state highways, intersections and bridges, and provide any available updates on Highway 101.
CalVans Board Meeting - July 8, 2021 and August 12, 2021 (Director Julian)
Technical Transportation Advisory Committee Draft/Technical Planning Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes
The next Board meeting will be on Thursday,September 16, 2021 in Santa Maria beginning at 10:00 a.m.
|Board Meetings Archive|
|Board Committees Archive|
|Advisory Committees Archive|