SBCAG BOARD MEETING AGENDA
SANTA BARBARA COUNTY ASSOCIATION OF GOVERNMENTS
MEETING WILL BE HELD VIA TELECONFERENCE WEBINAR
WITH REMOTE VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION ONLY
April 15, 2021
TV COVERAGE: Santa Barbara County Association of Governments (SBCAG) Board of Directors meetings are televised live on County of Santa Barbara Television (CSBTV) Channel 20. Rebroadcast of this SBCAG meeting will be on Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
|1.||CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL|
|2.||PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE|
The public may address the Santa Barbara County Association of Governments on any subject within the jurisdiction of the Board that is not included as part of this agenda. Comments shall be limited to 250 words, or less. Please follow instructions at the top of this agenda.
APPROVAL OF CONSENT CALENDAR
Approve by roll call vote on one motion:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES|
Approve the minutes from the March 18, 2021 Board of Directors meeting.
|B. LOS PATOS/CABRILLO ROUNDABOUT
Approve and authorize the Chair to execute Amendment No. 5 to the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the City of Santa Barbara to increase the total MOU amount by $103,862 to a not to exceed of $4,224,862, for completing the detailed design, right of way, utility and railroad coordination phases of the project, without a change to the term of April 1, 2016 to December 31, 2023.
MOU Amendment No. 5
|C. MEASURE A SOUTH COAST
SAFE ROUTES TO SCHOOL, BICYCLE AND PEDESTRIAN PROGRAM|
Approve and authorize the Chair to execute a First Amendment to the Measure A South Coast Safe Routes to School, Bicycle and Pedestrian Program Cycle 4 Cooperative Agreement with the County of Santa Barbara to change the implementing agency from COAST to Santa Barbara Bicycle Coalition (SBBIKE) for the Safe Routes to School project. This First Amendment does not change the scope, funding, or the timely use of funds deadline.
First Amendment to the Cooperative Agreement with the County of Santa Barbara
|D. FTA SECTION 5311 PROGRAM
1. Adopt Resolution 21-11 (Attachment B) approving the Program of Projects for Federal Transit Administration Section 5311 non-urbanized area transit funds in Santa Barbara County for Federal Fiscal Year 2020/21.
2. Adopt Resolution 21-12 (Attachment D) approving the Program of Projects for The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2021 (CRRSAA) Federal Transit Administration Section 5311 non-urbanized area transit funds in Santa Barbara County.
3. Authorize the Executive Director, or designee, to submit and sign and additional documents such as certificates and assurances to accept Section 5311 fund allocations in accordance with Resolution 21-11 and Resolution 21-12.
TRANSPORTATION NETWORK COMPANY (TNC) ACCESS FOR ALL PROGRAM ACCESS FUND
1. Authorize staff to submit an Access Fund Administrator application for the TNC Access For All Program.
22. Adopt Resolution 21-10 (Attachment B) approving SBCAG to become a designated Access Fund Administrator and authorizing the Executive Director to take any actions necessary for the purpose of obtaining Access For All Program funds.
TNC Access For All Program Guidelines
SBCAG LAFA Application
HIGHWAY 101: CARPINTERIA TO
SANTA BARBARA (4C - SUMMERLAND) |
Approve and authorize the Chair to execute Amendment No. 2 to the Agreement with Mark Thomas Company to provide design support during construction and final record drawings for the Highway 101: Carpinteria to Santa Barbara Project - Segment 4C to increase the cost by $1,500,000 for a total amount not to exceed $8,710,000 and to amend the period of performance from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2024.
Amendment No. 2 with Mark Thomas Company
HIGHWAY 101: CARPINTERIA
TO SANTA BARBARA (4D - MONTECITO AND 4E - SANTA BARBARA) |
1. Approve and authorize the Chair to execute Amendment No. 2 to the Cooperative Agreement (05-0347) with Caltrans for the pre-construction phases of the Highway 101: Carpinteria to Santa Barbara Project – Segments 4D and 4E. The total Agreement amount is decreased by $453,000 to be revised to $26,037,000, including $23,530,000 from Measure A. The Board must approve additional contributions of Measure A funds for this Project, if required.
22. Approve and authorize the Chair to execute Amendment No. 2 to the Agreement with Fehr & Peers for traffic support services for Highway 101 Segments 4D and 4E to increase the cost by $100,000 for a total amount not to exceed $400,000 and to amend the period of performance from November 17, 2017 through December 31, 2023.
Amendment No.2 to Cooperative Agreement (05-0347) with Caltrans
Fehr & Peers, Contract Amendment No. 2
CARPINTERIA RINCON TRAIL PROJECT
Approve and authorize the Executive Director to send a letter supporting the environmental superior alternative as documented in the Draft Environmental Impact Report prepared by the City of Carpinteria for the project.
Carpinteria Rincon Trail Project Draft Environmental Impact Report
FEDERAL TRANSIT STIMULUS
FUNDING FOR SANTA BARBARA COUNTY |
Receive and a file summary of federal transit stimulus funding made available to Santa Barbara County and the projects programmed with the stimulus funds.
2021 CYCLEMAYNIA UPDATE AND EZBIKE PROJECT|
Receive a presentation regarding the EZ Bike program and CycleMAYnia 2021.
EZ Bike Program PowerPoint presentation
CLIMATE ACTION PLAN FOR TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE|
DRAFT FY 2021-22 OVERALL WORK PROGRAM AND BUDGET
|8.||ONE MINUTE REPORTS|
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities in their districts/cities.
|9.||EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT General Update
The Executive Director will report on activities and achievements of SBCAG staff, SBCAG job openings, upcoming events of interest to the Board of Directors and the public, and general status of SBCAG major projects.
DISTRICT DIRECTOR’S REPORT General Update|
The District Director will report on Caltrans projects and repairs throughout the state, including Caltrans staff, projects and repairs in Santa Barbara County such as state highways, intersections and bridges, and provide any available updates on Highway 101.
LOSSAN (Pacific Surfliner) Board Meeting – April 7, 2021 (Director Hart)
CalVans Board Meeting – April 8, 2021 (Director Julian)
Technical Transportation Advisory Committee Draft/Technical Planning Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes
The next Board meeting will be on Thursday, May 20, 2021 beginning at 10:00 a.m.
|Board Meetings Archive|
|Board Committees Archive|
|Advisory Committees Archive|