3. RECESS TO CLOSED SESSION
4. RECONVENE IN OPEN SESSION
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approve minutes from December 19, 2002 Board of Directors meeting.
6. PUBLIC COMMENT
The public may address the Santa Barbara County Association of Governments on any subject
within the jurisdiction of the Board that is not included as part of the agenda. Comments shall be
limited fifteen minutes, divided among those desiring to speak, but no person shall speak longer
than three minutes.
7. APPROVAL OF CONSENT CALENDAR (5
Approve by roll call vote on one motion:
A. FTA SECTION 5311 PROGRAM OF PROJECTS
the Program of Projects for Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Non-Urbanized
Transit Fund (Section 5311) in Santa Barbara County for FY 2001-02.
B. CALL BOX SYSTEM REPLACEMENT AND UPGRADE PLANS
Authorize the Executive Director to execute agreement with Comarco Wireless
(CWT) to prepare call box system replacement and upgrade plan at a cost not to exceed $8,000.
C. ROUTE 101/154 (NORTH) INTERCHANGE
1. Authorize Chair to execute
Amendment No. 3 to the agreement with MNS Engineer to conduct
various right of way related closeout tasks to complete this project at a cost not to exceed
2. Authorize the Executive Director to approve right of way
purchase contracts for miscellaneous
parcels at a cost not to exceed $15,000.
3. Approve an appropriation increase of $30,000 in the FY 02-03 LTA Capital Projects Budget.
8. CALTRANS DISTRICT DIRECTOR’S REPORT (10 minutes)
UNMET TRANSIT NEEDS (1 1/2 hours) 10:00 AM Time
Staff Report / Attachments
Conduct public hearing on unmet public transportation (transit) needs.
10. RESOLUTION OF APPRECIATION (5 minutes)
Adopt resolution of appreciation for outgoing Board member Hicks.
11. OVERALL WORK PROGRAM (10 minutes)
Adopt a resolution approving amendments to the FY 2002-03 Overall Work Program.
12. ROUTE 101/STOWELL ROAD AND DONOVAN ROAD INTERCHANGES (10 minutes)
Authorize the Chair to execute Amendment No. 4 to the agreement with MNS
additional costs for construction management services at a cost of $163,989.
B. Approve an appropriation increase of $165,000 in the FY 02-03 LTA Capital Projects Budget.